[ONE LEFT] Sydney - Intro to Brush Pen Lettering Workshop - Saturday 26th May
Sign up for multiple workshops on the same weekend and SAVE!
- 1 Workshop = $150
- 2 Workshops = $250 (save $50) enter code TWOPLS at checkout
- 3 Workshops = $350 (save $100) enter code THREEPLS at checkout
- 4 Workshops = $450 (save $150! That's one whole workshop!) enter code FOURPLS at checkout
Date: Saturday 26th May 2018
Time: 9.30am - 12.30pm (3 hours)
Location: Jasco HQ, 1-5 Commercial Road, Kingsgrove NSW 2208
Haven't you heard? Digital is sooooo last year -- and handmade is BACK, baby! Join Emma from Black Chalk Collective and get those creative juices flowing during a fun introduction to the highly addictive art of Brush Pen Lettering!
During the workshop, we will explore and discuss:
- handwriting vs hand lettering
- what brush pen lettering is
- beginner tools and how to use them
- the staple strokes of brush pen lettering
- how to form letters and words using these strokes
- how to develop your own unique style
- basic design principles to make your work 'pop'
- what you can create with your newfound skills
What is provided:
- a kit FULL of all the supplies you'll need, to keep
- Black Chalk Co worksheets to practise with and keep
- light refreshments
- illegal amounts of fun
What to bring:
- your wonderful creative self!
- a word / phrase / quote you'd love to learn how to letter. Your own name is more than fine!
No prior experience with brush pens or hand lettering is necessary - and having good handwriting is NOT a prerequisite!
Class size is limited to ensure plenty of time for your questions and to receive individual feedback on your progress/work.
Please provide your preferred email address when registering, to ensure you receive the pre-workshop questionnaire (approx. 1 week out from workshop).
If you have any questions about the workshop please email Emma at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: refunds are not available for workshops, but places are transferable to another person on the occasion you can no longer attend (24 hours notice must be given to BCC). By registering for a workshop you acknowledge this.
Hope to see you there!
Photos are from previous workshops. Venue set up and supplies may vary.