Melbourne Intro to Watercolour Workshop - Sunday 16th Sept 2018
Date: Sunday 16th September 2018
Time: 10.30am - 1.30pm (3 hours)
Location: West Elm South Yarra, 464 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141
Watercolour is all the rage at the moment and is the perfect medium to pair with brush pen lettering or pointed pen calligraphy. It's also one of the most relaxing artforms there is!
During the workshop, we will explore and discuss:
- beginner tools and how to use them
- colour theory, mixing and blending
- how to paint basic shapes
- painting techniques for adding interest to your work
- basic design principles to make your work 'pop'
- what you can create with your newfound skills
What is provided:
- A take-home kit of high-quality supplies including watercolour paint and palette, brushes and watercolour paper
- Black Chalk Co worksheets
- light refreshments
- illegal amounts of fun
What to bring:
- your wonderful creative self!
- if there's a particular thing you want to paint, bring some inspo - but we will have plenty for you.
No prior experience with watercolour or painting is necessary.
Class size is limited to ensure plenty of time for your questions and to receive individual feedback on your progress/work.
Please provide your preferred email address when registering, to ensure you receive the pre-workshop questionnaire (approx. 1 week prior to workshop).
If you have any questions about the workshop please email Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: refunds are not available for workshops, but places are transferable to another person on the occasion you can no longer attend (24 hours notice must be given to BCC). By registering for a workshop you acknowledge this.
Hope to see you there!
Photos indicative only.