Intro to Watercolour Workshop - Melbourne - Sunday 17 December - 2pm to 5pm
Sign up for multiple workshops on the same weekend and SAVE!
- 1 Workshop = $150
- 2 Workshops = $250 (save $50) enter code TWOPLS at checkout
- 3 Workshops = $350 (save $100) enter code THREEPLS at checkout
- 4 Workshops = $450 (save $150! That's one whole workshop!) enter code FOURPLS at checkout
WORKSHOP INCLUDES OPTIONAL HANG OUT SESH WITH SPECIAL GUEST FROM 12.30PM TO 2PM
Date: Sunday 17th December 2017
Time: 2.00pm - 5.00pm (3 hours) - arrival from 12.30pm for special guest
Location: The Cowork Collective, 421 Lygon St, Brunswick East VIC 3057
Watercolour is all the rage at the moment and is the perfect medium to pair with brush pen lettering or pointed pen calligraphy. It's also the perfect time to learn, so let's get creative for Christmas!
During the workshop, we will explore and discuss:
- beginner tools and how to use them
- colour theory, mixing and blending
- how to paint basic shapes
- how to put those shapes together to create some fun Christmas-themed pieces
- basic design principles to make your work 'pop'
- what you can create with your newfound skills
What is provided:
- A take-home kit of high-quality supplies including watercolour paint and palette, brushes and watercolour paper
- Black Chalk Co worksheets
- light refreshments
- illegal amounts of fun
- appearance by a special guest!
What to bring:
- your wonderful creative self!
- if there's a particular Christmassy thing you want to paint, bring some inspo - but we will have plenty for you.
No prior experience with watercolour or painting is necessary.
Class size is limited to ensure plenty of time for your questions and to receive individual feedback on your progress/work.
Please provide your preferred email address when registering, to ensure you receive the pre-workshop questionnaire.
If you have any questions about the workshop please email Emma at email@example.com
Hope to see you there!
Photos indicative only.